Live Well Medical is pleased to offer online appointment bookings (Monday - Friday) on a trial-basis for registered family practice patients.
Please note that we do not provide online bookings for walk-in patients at this time. Please call 604.370.5010 to book a walk-in appointment or to book an appointment for Saturday.
HOW TO BOOK YOUR FIRST ONLINE APPOINTMENT (REGISTERED FAMILY PRACTICE PATIENTS)
- If you are a registered family practice patient of one of our doctors, please ask for an online-booking account from front desk.
- Our staff will create and configure an account for you and provide you with the login details.
- Select "Book an Appointment"
- Select "+ Add Health Service Organization"
- You will see "Live Well Medical Centre". Select "Add Clinic".
- You are now ready to book your first appointment using the "Book Appointment" button.
HOW TO BOOK ONLINE APPOINTMENTS (AFTER YOUR BOOKING ACCOUNT HAS BEEN CREATED)
- Navigate to the Kindred Website and login to your account
- Once you are logged into your account, simply select the "Book Appointment" option in the menu on the left side of the page
- In the next screen, select "General Appointment" under "Reason for Appointment "
- A list of available times for the doctor that you are registered to see will be listed. Use the "More" button to advance to a different day. Appointments can be made up to 10 days in advance.
- Enter the reason for your visit in the "Notes or Comments About Appointment" field, then press "Book This Appointment".
- Appointments for special visits such as those listed below must be made via phone:
- Female exams (PAP)
- Child: checkup and vaccinations
- Drivers Medical Exams
- Any special forms
CANCELLING A BOOKED APPOINTMENT
- Appointments can only be cancelled by calling our front desk at 604.370.5010.
- No-shows and cancellations received within three hours of the appointment time are subject to a cancellation fee.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- Why can't I book an walk-in appointment online?
- Each patient must be registered in our database and associated with a primary care physician in order to book an appointment.
- What is Kindred?
- Kindred is an electronic Personal Health Record system created by the developers of our clinic's Electronic Medical Record system. The Kindred system can securly access our appointment schedule to allow you to book online appointments.
- Can family members share one Kindred account?
- No, although you can register each family member using a common email address, each user will have their own login and password, and will have the ability to book an appointment for themselves only.
Walk-in Medical Clinic and Family Practice
Online Appointment Booking Trial